Wednesday, August 31, 2011

September Stamp of the Month Bloghop - Already??

I  know I say this at the start of every month...but how can it be (September) already??  The kids have gone off to school (HOORAY), and I love the routiine-ness (is that a word?) that school provides.


Anyway, I'm excited it's September - there's a new Stamp of the Month called Limited Edition.  If you've just arrived here from {Shirley's Blog}, welcome!  


Here's the Stamp of the Month images, in case you haven't seen them yet.




I like the vintage-ness of it...the library card, the old fashioned hand and watch.  I'm not much of a vintage person, but I think this set will be fun!  


I'm thinking Christmas, with that tag.  Plus, the little elf from the Christmas Cheer set.




Supplies Used:  
Limited Edition, September Stamp of the Month (S1109, $17.95 or $5 with your $50 purchase)
Christmas Cheer (D1494, $17.95)
Inks:  Tulip, Black
Card Stock:  Colonial White, Topiary
Markers: Topiary, Tulip, Vanilla Cream, Honey, Sparkly Clear Gel Pen
Glue Dots
Colonial White Ribbon (retired)


One of my customers requested a schedule of my upcoming events.  I thought this would be fun to send her.  Come to think of it, I should make some more...




Here's a close up of the (Cricut) flower set at 2"




Supplies Used:
Limited Edition, September Stamp of the Month (S1109, $17.95 or $5 with your $50 order)
Typeset Paper Pack (X7139B, $9.95)
Card Stock:  Colonial White, Creme Brulee
Inks:  Crystal Blue, Chocolate, Juniper
Waxy Flax - Sunflower (retired)
Bigger Brads - Juniper (retired)
Sponge Dauber
Cricut flower (set at 2")
Hole Punch


That's all for today.  I plan on making some more cards with this set.  Have a fabulous day, and stamp yourself happy!  Now hop on over to {Adeline's Blog} to see the fabulous things she has for you to peek at.  



13 comments:

Adeline E. Brill

Cute idea!!! I am waiting anxiously for inspiration for this stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist

Love your card and tag!

Unknown

Darling tag and what a wonderful way to remind a customer of upcoming dates! Great job and thanks for the inspiration!

mauihumv@gmail.com

Love your card and tags:)

Casandra Bennett

Excellent idea! Your little elf tag made me smile.

Sheila Bennett

Really cute Christmas tag.

Krista Ritskes

Neat idea. Both are so sweet!

Unknown

Love the Christmas gift tag - great idea!

Diana Soling

Great projects. I love the hanging sign!

Haley D.

Love the versatility you show with this set!

Nalazoo

Wouldn't it be fun with kids to have a Christmas Tag creating party?!? After seeing your idea, I also think these tags would make great ornaments (maybe even with gift cards tucked in behind)...hmmm...going to have to play with that! Thanks for the inspiration.

Tamytha

Cute tag and your save the date card is a great idea.

Terrie Dodd

Love both of your items, but am blown away by your cute, cute, tag!!! Love it!